Wednesday, May 30, 2001

Marc

26. Requiem for a Dream - Excellent film. Ellyn Burstyn blew me away, to say the least. I always wonder, when I watch movies, how the director got a certain shot to look a certain way, or how they knew exactly when to look here, and all that other jive. This film is full of that stuff. Incredible.

Heading over to Taco Bell here in a few minutes to pick up some grub. Note: to anyone that visits the Bloomington-Normal area: don't go to the Wendy's on Main Street. I recently remembered that Zach had talked previously about the two Wendy's in town, but what I forgot was which one was okay, and which one was terrible. Apparently, they've switched, because I've had horrific experiences at the one on College previously, but none worse than a few days ago when Luke and I visited the one on Main. Took forever (a) Messed up my order (b) the guy in the drive thru, who we were originally behind, ended up getting his faster than us (c) and it was totally out of the way (d). Oh well.