Monday, May 14, 2001

Marc

Lucky fucker. I guess this means I'll have to write something.

I'm insanely curious to know just how many people read this. Write me and let me know. I've got a few ideas floating around in me wee brain about how to work this during the summer, with prizes and silly stuff and all. See, Zach's gone back to Naperville (2 hours away), Scooter's in Wheaton (2 hours 15 minutes away), and I'm still in Bloomington (less than two seconds away from the fridge). We're going to have different things going on and I'd like to see if we can't include some people in on whatever they may be.

What!?! What they hell are you talking about, Marc?!

You got me. I'm bored really, and I'm looking for something to do. Come on, folks (international/Hawaii/48/or otherwise), keep me up on your numbers.