Thursday, May 10, 2001

ZooK

The carnival tent is coming down.

Marcie's birthing day. Can you beat a three hour trip to the city to see the best
live band in the country (tied, at least for now, only with the Afghan Whigs who are no longer), a coupla brews and another 3 hour drive home? I think not. Remember, he's 22 until 12 a.m. and then I'm 22. And Michelle from Australia: Happy Birthday to you too!

I don't think the directions that Yahoo! gave me are correct. It says to take the Damen Exit off 290 to Congress to Ogden to Ashland. Last time I went to Chicago the directions were bogus. Thank god for Christine. And by this I mean thank God Christine Gave me good directions because Yahoo's! sucked. Not that hers were the ones I used. you know.?.

I'll be enjoying the show tonight thanks to the $25 my grandma left for me. I was broke, and now I'm not. You can call me even Steven. And Jen? If we don't meet up before the show (or if anyone else wants to say Hi/kick my ass/kiss my butt I haven't shaved for a week and will be wearing a dark blue t-shirt that says "Shaners" on the back. Don't ask.

Ryan: I miss you already. I'll see you on Sunday.

And no, Luke and Scott, we are not getting married.

T he next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: Track 1's on the Burning airlines and Juno CD's; "Beautiful Day" by U2; "Our Weekend Starts on Wednesday" (which I almost got to hear via Christine. Damn you Ron Sexsmith!) and "Strawberry Blonde" by Ron Sexsmith.

Thank you, goodnight. In the stereo: Cubs 0 Brewers 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home