Wednesday, May 09, 2001

ZooK

What do you expect when yer name rhymes with a part of the female anatomy?

So sorry BLARG, to have neglected you. I no longer have a computer in my room and had no reason to brave the weather to go to the campus lab. Now I write on Ryan's packard bell with her 30 page paper teetering dangerously close and NOT SAVED TO DISK!!! I won't even BLARG if I don't have some kind of backup plan. And she leaves the most important document in her colegiate career UNSAVED. Faith is a four letter word.

Apparently the Marcie and I have some company for the show tomorrow night. I'll get back to you tomorrow on how we do/how we get there/how it went.

Know this: the last time the Cubs were in 1st place on my birthday, May 11th? 1986. I was 7. George W. Bush was in an alcoholic stupor in some texas cotton field. Ryan will be the first to tell you she was closer to 8.

And GODDAMN the new JUNO is HOT. The new burning airlines is going to take some getting used to, but the new juno I recommend 110%. Believe that.

The next five people in obsessive proj. 908 would be:
Bono; The Edge; that girl from the Pepsi commercial....Brittney?; mandy moore; and you.

In the stereo: seinfeld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home