Thursday, May 10, 2001

Marc

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me. .. So far I've gotten a pair of broken glasses, a hangover, a couple of kisses from a cutie, a 7am telephone call from my little brother (the one that's going to hell), a hangover, a couple cards, a congratulations on a job well done, a new band, and inner peace. Besides the fact that I won't be able to see shit at the show tonight, I'm doing okay.

Scooter knows my weak spot- being tickled. So, his birthday gift was to pin me down in the front yard at Matt King's Nuts house, tickle me endlessly (along with the little cutie). Endlessly = 15 minutes. I hate being tickled. Being tickled to me is like being shot. Figures that I've packed all of my blue jeans and other assorted pants away and dropped them off at my parents house, because the ones I'd planned on slumming it in are now endlessly covered in mud and grass stains. But I didn't lose my wallet, so I guess that's a good thing.

I've just finished taking down all the posters in my room. I'm mentally preparing for the trip to Zorba's, and trying to see how late I can leave to get to Zach's house, and still be in time to meet up with these folks/folk before the Dismemberment Plan show. OOOOH! The D-plan on me birf-day? Not possible.