Thursday, May 31, 2001

Marc

It figures that on the one fucking day I get up in enough time to shower, do my hair, and generally look aesthetically pleasing for class, its a downpour outside. My pants, socks, and sweatshirt are all soaked and hanging off the barstools in the living room. My hair is flat and undeniably all washed out of that beautiful hair gel that I so carefully applied just over two hours ago. Damnit! And what's worse? I still have to go back out into the misery and wade to my next class, where I'm sure Dick! will complain once again about having to be in a class that teaches people how to read.

Woe is me.

About the only good thing going right now is some Outkast bumping from the stereo above my bedroom. That, I don't mind. I hope I don't get pneumonia.

Some folks have guessed right, indeed I did rent Bring It On for tonight's feature length film. I sincerely hope that Zach wasn't bullshitting. Either way, it came free with my new Blockbuster Rewards Program card. Everyone should sign up. Everytime I rent three movies (I think) I get another one free. Plus, I got all these free coupons in the mail: "rent one, get one free", so I've been kicking it.

Scooter: Are you still there? Are you going to see the Mount Saint Helen's on Friday? Do you still love us? How did painting the blocks in the parking lot end up? All very valid questions, but I'm not sure if you here me, tho'.