Saturday, May 19, 2001

Marc

Imagine a room, 8' by 10': I rearranged my room (of same said dimensions) earlier this evening. Moved the bed against the wall, and away from the window. Got the desk at the end of the bed, the stereo next to that, the guitar around the corner, adjacent to the keyboard. And I finally put my two seperate racks (one all CD's, one half CD's, the other 3/4 books) back together. They were seperated for most of the week, and it just became too much of an eyesore for me to bear.

Head Count: Refer to yesterday's post about this. Until that one fades away, I won't bore you with the details. All I'll say is my goal is 100, and we're still scratching around at 6.

Matt's playing Nintendo in the other room with Reid. I'm drinking for the *something*th straight day. Whatev! I don't even want to, but there's literally nothing else to do. I'm planning on packing it in a little early tonight, seeing as how I'm driving up to Wheaton for Scooter's graduation bashiation. Hopefully there'll be tatooed, high school, mohawked, track stars there. I've been dying to meet one.

Tonight was awfully weird. And by weird, I mean weird. I'm a weird guy, as I told Ryan earlier. No matter how hard I try, I'm going to be weird. It's just one of those things. All apologies to those that my weirdy-ness affects. It's not intentional.

The Hot Water Music Band is blasting "minno" right about now, in some house roughly 133 miles away from O'hare. Wish you were here?