Wednesday, May 02, 2001

Marc

I'm wearing a bathrobe, a pair of boxers, my gym shorts, and my thinking cap. .. and if I stand in one spot somewhere between the bedroom and the bathroom (but not in the living room), I can see myself in seven seperate mirrors.

So, it's my last day on the job tomorrow, which also means it'll be my last time in California for a long long while. That's bad. Today, just for yucks, I walked around a little bit. Beautiful is not the word to describe the area that I'm in right now. It's about 150 miles north of Los Angeles, along the coast, and the sun has not stopped shining for three days (except at night, when it's supposed to). No one has issued any severe thunderstorm/tornado watches/warnings. For those of us in Illinois, that's commonplace, but I'll bet that people out here would start running around like a bunch of morons will their balls in a sling if they had to deal with it. They can stand large-scale earthquakes, though. I wish I could be a part of one before I take off.

Welcoom hoom Scoot-ur. It's good too see yoo book.

I've got one side of my first tape all ready to go, thanks to me MP3 player. It's acoustic, mostly. I think there might be some drums on the last song. I don't remember, though. I'm debating as to whether the next side should be rock or not. Who do I send it to?.