Wednesday, May 02, 2001

miss me?

back and better than ever. or at least back.

in the education business, lots of funny things can be overheard.

ACTUAL quotes i've heard and documented over the past week or so:

"you guys can't kick for beans!"
"are you married? of course you're married... you're tall."
"i'm growing a beard... WE'RE growing beards!"
"is your first name Robert?"
"how come my legs feel like wooden sticks?"
"aww man... hit my butts!"
"my push-up has devil horns."
"boo-ya grandma!"
"girls were put on earth to complain, annoy, and drive me wild!"
"i'm gonna be a teacher when i grow up so i can skip school everyday."
"you don't have to lie to me, i'm a doctor."
"just like tuna casserole."

that's all i can remember right now. ahh the minds of youngins. will they ever cease to impress?

so why did the cookie go to the doctor?



it was feeling crummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home