Monday, April 30, 2001

Marc

I get all the way to California, I go a few hundred miles into the desert, I go into my hotel, get my room, set my things down . .. PEE! . .. sit on the bed, grab the remote control, turn on the television, and what do I see?! THE FUCKING ILLINOIS HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL FINALS from PEORIA, ILLINOIS!! Shit, shite, poop. Schaumburg beat Thornwood, buy the weigh, just in case you were curious. I didn't actually go anywhere, did I?

Young Frankenstein is on the tube now, and I couldn't be happier.

Zach: Did I tell you that I saw a Wiz commercial last week in New York, and it featured one of our favorite celebrities? If you guessed Summer Sanders, then you guessed right, little guy. Also, I took one of your pops, I meant to email you and IOU, but I was drunk, and forgot about it. I owe you a 40 oz. this weekend. After all, it's our last weekend together, can we make out?

The guy I work with, Chris, also had a celebrity encounted last night on his plane from Minneapolis to Los Angeles. He sat across the aisle from Bea Arthur (Golden Girls). Apparently, Mrs. Arthur was quite taken with our man, Chris, who was helping keep her and her bum leg comfortable by propping her pillows. She even offered him a limo ride to anywhere he might need to go that night while they stood together at baggage claim. Good for him.

I'm not wearing a shirt.