Monday, April 30, 2001

Zach "life's funny sometimes" Kuhn

And i think you know it.

Good thing # 4: I just got $32 (!!!!) back for my math book! Had I waited one week, I would have gotten a big fat nothing.

Good thing #5: Waking up at 2:15 a.m to Ryan standing in my room and then not asking her how she got there or why she was there or who she got a ride from or when she got there or what was going on. Only saying to her when she laid down on the floor: "What are ye doing?" and her saying "You have pink eye, dummy" and me saying "Oh yeah!".

Good thing #6: We apparently have a Hawaii fan base....how cool is that.?! OK, maybe not a base, but at least one person.

Bad Thing #4: I have an appointment in 15 minutes so now next five things...

oh well: the next five things I would have in a perfect world would be: The new Juno CD; the new Burning Airlines CD; some pink eye medication; glasses that didn't slip off my nose while at the same time pinching the fuck out of my head; and your sweet lovin'.

(not you Marcie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home