Wednesday, April 18, 2001

Zach "You Don't Even Use This?" Kuhn

Everybody knows this is nowhere.

It's always good to see a fellow Rolling Stones Fan. "Beast of Burden"....ah those were the days. In other Rolling Stones news, I once saw Mick Jagger on the street in Chicago. At least I think it was Mick Jagger. It could have been someone else.

I woke up today feeling like my old man, as the Lady Friend was mad at me for no apparent reason last night when she left. Then I read her BLARG, and indeed she is mad at me. I did nothing wrong, other than waking her up from a nap. Now remember that
she told me to not let her waste any time this week, as she has to work on her Oprah Book Club paper. I was just trying to be a nice guy, but I guess I was too firm. Although all I said was, "Ryan, wake up." Twice. Ah well.

And the Cubs are up 4-2 in the top of the 7th. Let's play two.

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "Nothing Feels Good" by the Promise Ring; "Keep From Moving" by creeper lagoon; "I got the feeling" by the James Brown; "the love you save (could be your own) by Joe Tex; and "Julia Zuleta" by some chicago hippie band (a song which argues for the starting position of the title character, and how can you argue with that?)

In the stereo: Creeper lagoon.