Tuesday, April 17, 2001

Marc

If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college. Don't think about that sentence for more than three minutes or blood will start shooting out of your nose. -Lewis Black

I have stumbled upon the Black-man's stand up, and my night couldn't have finished on a more uppity note. Thank god for BACK IN BLACK.

So, I'm getting ready for bed, saying all my usual nighty-nite sayings. Including (but not limited to):

"Don't die tomorrow"
"I hope that sight doesn't suck"
"I can stay up for another two hours, I'll be okay"
"I hate Zach"
"I'll just take a shower in the morning, I'll be able to do it"
"I'll turn the tv off in ten minutes"
"I can function on two hours sleep"
"I love myself"

Did you know My Band is playing one of it's final shows this weekend? Bet you didn't know that, did you? The more and more I think about this, the bigger the constriction in my chest gets. I'm leaving a semi-comfortable situation for the great unknown. Why? The best answer I've been able to come up with is "because". It's hard to explain. My room needs to be cleaned. Whatever.