Tuesday, April 17, 2001

Zach "Penn" Kuhn

Damn, I thought he was gonna back right into the grave.

So my whole teenage and college life I've remembered this scene from a movie where a group of guys leads one guy down a path in the dark. The shot is from the side, so you see them walking in order. As the shot ends, the group shoots the one guy and he falls into an pre-dug hole. I've also always obsessed about this part where a guy with a mustache searches a chimney for a paper bag filled with dope. You know what? They are in the same movie: At Close Range, starring my hero Sean Penn and Christopher Walken. Walken just shot his son in the movie, played by Chris Penn. Good movie. Wait, not the same movie. Do you know what movie the second thing comes from??? Let me know.

NICKY KATT blows. If yer gonna talk 'bout BP, talk about the student who took over as a teacher. Aye chiuaua.

I tried to teach my dad how to use the internet tonight. He's a carpenter, never spent a day behind a desk, knows wood and wind and sun like other fathers know ass cramps and shitty jobs and bosses. I showed him this site where other contractors advertise. He perked up, looked interested. Then I found out they charge more than $2500 a month. He just walked away. The moral of the story: the internet ain't shit.

And I met up with Quinn earlier and he hooked the 'Hero up with 7 new Mt.St. Helens songs. Two versions of "The New Collapse". Plus some other stuff he's been working on his own. It's good. He took some Alkaline Trio/RFTC/Dashboard Confessional stickers off my hands, as they are the size of license plates and I have 1500 of them. If I wasn't so honest...

And the snow is an 1/8 inch deep painted on my windshield. I live in Illinois for the weather, chu know?

THe next five songs on yer raid-e-OH! in a perfect world would be: "The Dismemberment Plan gets Rich" by D-Plan; "Against all Odds" by Phil Collins; "At Close Range" by Madonna; "Polymer" by Bluetip; and "Our Weekend Starts on Wednesday" by
Hey Mercedes .

In the stereo: Sean Penn gettin' midaevil.
(speed built on heart attacks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home