Monday, April 16, 2001

Marc

I can feel it coming it the air at night.

Fucking snow?! What the HELL (once again, that's where my little brother is going to end up)?! I still can't get over Illinois and it's ever-changing weather face. Who would want to live somewhere where it potentially snows 6 to 7 months out of the year? WE DO! WE DO!

Props must go out to NICKY KATT, who plays the role of Mr. Harry Senate on Boston Public. My stomach turns when I watch that show, but in a good way. I like it a lot, please don't read the above sentence through the wrong side of the mirror. But, NICKY KATT is absolutely amazing. I don't know if I'm going to get spit on for saying that. It's pretty low-brow of me to like an actor in a television show, right? After all, I did pay money to rent Bedazzled and I did find myself liking George of the Jungle. Guess I was doomed from the start.

GENESIS carried on after Peter Gabriel . .. seems like a smart move, cause I don't like that guy all that much . .. but how does GENESIS think that they're going to be able to carry on after PHIL COLLINS has left the band? Bunch of ding-bats if you ask me? But you didn't, did you?

(or should I have said "didn't you")