Monday, April 16, 2001

Zach "He Chose Poorly" Kuhn

That was wicked aweeeeeeeesooooooooommmmmmmmeeee.

Watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade on USA, as our new cable was taken out today in favor of the ol' school shit. Now it's back to 65 channels instead of 120 with nothing on. Of course last night I got to watch Permanent Midnight on IFC, which will be missed.

My dog is in bad shape. She's on the couch next to me now whining in her sleep and kicking her legs. Earlier today she fell down half the stairs as her legs are prone to the new collapse. Then she pissed on my socks. She's blind, deaf, and never barks anymore. But we love her and she stays alive like a fucking Bee Gee.

The five things that people always get pissed off at me for hating but I feel are completely and utterly ridiculous and stupid are: Star Wars (old and new, episodes or whatever the fuck, they're just regular movies and not so good at that); Weezer (assholes who don't appreciate what their rabid***1*** fans); The Hobbit and all those fucking fantasy novels by J.K Rowling***2***; Popcorn at movies; and myself***3***.

In the stereo: Junior!

***1***And I mean rabid. I know someone (confidentially yours) who paid 100 American dollars for 1 ticket. If Weezer gave a fuck about their fans, they would have moved the shows to bigger venues to get everyone in. But they didn't. Assholes, you are.
***2***Or whatever the fuck his/her name is.
***3***Self-loathingly yours, ZK1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home