Thursday, April 05, 2001

Zach "Shardcore" Kuhn

This is the part in the movie where you help me.

On Fiya like Hiya! Old girl made 8 comments and 50 likes today. The horrible thing is that she AGREED with something I said! God Damn! I really have to reconsider my argument now, as if she thinks it sounds good it can't be anywhere near the bloody truth.

They moved the new Mogwai CD back to the 24th. Just thought you two might want to know.

And I can't make the fucking venue section of the Memento site work. I right clicked on it and saw the script included Parkway Cinemas in Bloomington, but cannot get it to come up on the screen. Bad news? I'm still going to find out tomorrow for sure, so I'll let you know. You should really check out the sight, as it is as kick ass as the
Requiem for a Dream site, and teases the fuck out of ya.

Ryan looks great every day, but today she looks particularly stunning. Let her know that, since she's heading to too dark Urbana to see the show with us tonight. Ok wit chu Matt? Cool.

The next five things/people that could fall off the face of the earth sans peep from me would be: people who think the Columbine killers were "justified to do what they did" (someone in my class really believes that...) because they were oppressed by the middle-class ideal for its young; whoever puts the weather on channel 10 here in bloomington for telling me it was 45 out today when its really somewhere near 65; Florida; Purdue University; and Tia Carrere.

In the stereo: Frodus








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home