Thursday, April 05, 2001

Zach "Unsolved Misery" Kuhn

Is that a keg in your dress cause I'd like to tap that ass.

Work sucks. All night unloading a 53' trailer of televisions, air conditioners, microwaves, stereo systems, digital cameras, etc. Dig it: I didn't drop anything. I'm sore as a mother fucker, but that's OK. I can handle it once in a while.

Pete Yorn is on Kilbourn tonight, I'm digging his new CD. Could be something to watch for. He's coming through Champaign in a coupla weeks, but he's playing with Semisonic so I won't be going. A guy I work with has tickets so he'll let me know. And then I'll let you know. And then you'll know.

Secret news that excites the hell out of me and others: Memento is coming to Bloomington ILL. Next Friday (the 13th) it's playing at Parkway Cinemas. I don't know how many times, and I don't know if we can get tickets beforehand, but it is allegedly going to be there. We'll see. Literally.

Tomorrow night: the rock and roll. Full update since no work or school Friday. Full updates Sunday too, as we'll have not only HeyMay but also Mark Kozelek and dinner at a fix your own stir fry joint. Boy oh boy.

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "Caroline No" by the Beach Boys; "Life on a Chain" by Pete Yorn; "Lover, You Should've Come Over" by Jeff Buckley; "Let's Go Blue" by Hey Mercedes; and "the new collapse" by the mt.st.helens.

In the stereo: Pete Yorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home