Tuesday, April 03, 2001

Zach "Junah" Kuhn

It's just a little crush, it's not like I faint everytime we touch.

Junah will be the name of my first born. If I marry...never mind, I don't want anyoneto get any ideas. Let it be known, however, that my first born son will bear (bare) the name Junah Raymond Kuhn. The middle is up for debate, but not the first.

So my fantasy team scored 106 points and that is 40 or so ahead of most everyone else. I say most because some JackAss***1*** scored 108. No matter how much I try in these god damn things I always end up in 2nd or 2nd to last. Blast.

Just stopped at Deadpan and picked up not only the
D-Plan/Juno split but also the new Mark Kozelek record where he covers 10 (!!!) AC/DC songs. Both are stellar, but "The Dismemberment Plan Gets Rich" is by far the leader. What a breakdown.

Ryan did say we were at -40%, I just chose to ignore it. My girlfriend from the end of last year and I are higher than that, and she has voodoo dolls with nappy curly orange hair and the name ZACH on the chest. It could be someone else. What are there little pinholes over my heart??!?

The next five beverages I would drink in a perfect world would be: Large Coke from Portillo's; Mystic Fruit Punch; Bud Light; Mr. Pibb; and Cherry Coke.

in the stereo: D-plan's cover of J.Paige's "Crush"
in the air: BLARGin'

***1***Again, not Johnny Knoxville.