Thursday, April 05, 2001

Zach "Nomo" Kuhn

The machines never died--we will be vindicated.

Dudes. I have to go sit through Annoying Girl's mundane and totally obvious comments for the next 75 minutes, so I thought I'd BLARG. The other day I found out that she works as a telemarketer during the summers which is so fucking perfect I almost wet m'self. She made it sound like she was the best telemarketer in the entire free world. "They hire, like, 100 people, like a week and fire like 60 of them. You have to be really good, like, like, to be a good, like telemarketer." Then it comes out that she doesn't do cold calls to homes but instead calls businesses who are actually in need of the service. You could have a monkey do that shit. I predict 14 comments and 85 likes from her today, as we will be discussing something that requires no thought what-so-ever.

Are you wearing a rock show?!?! Expect "Hey Nineteen" or "Peg" yelled out at least ten times tonight. Also expect some drunk asshole to yell out "GAY MeRcedes!" as one such fuck did at the fireside. He was wearing a hemp t-shirt and dancing like it was 1978. I knew I smelled something.

The next five steely dan songs in a perfect world would be: "Peg"; "hey nineteen"; "My old school"; "Deacon Blues"; and "we laugh indoors".

in the stereo: GOd damn! Pete Yorn again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home