Wednesday, April 25, 2001

Zach "Rental" Kuhn

He better cure some disease or invent the longer lasting lightbulb.

Nobody is BLARGing today. No OK, no hey, no Marcie...I just did my whole routine in less than ten minutes. I don't like that as I enjoy wasting as much time as possible without thinking. So BLARG, damn you!

Hmmm...one person who did BLARG is Ryan who wouldn't tell me who was talking in the background last night. Now I know why she was talking about dust, although I don't know what "dust spray" is. We had a long discussion last night about my "Z" replacing the "X" in X-mas and came to a common problem: Does anyone know what the X in X-Mas is supposed to stand for? I assumed it was supposed to be a cross (although as we discussed an X doesn't look anymore like a cross than a Z or a T or Y or an I or an L) but I may be wrong. In fact I'm sure I'm wrong. Let me know, via email above.

And I'm applying for the new season of Big Brother on CBS. $500,000 for not being able to leave a house? Sign me up!

The next five people to fall off the face of a perfect planet would be: Todd Helton of the Colorado Rockies; the girl from my high school who used to sit in the nurse's office staring all day; Freddy Prinze Jr (though not his look-a-like, who works at State Farm); JEB Bush; and the person you, gentle reader, hate the most. Unless its me.

IN the stereo: ROck Raines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home