Thursday, April 26, 2001

Zach "17 Hour Man" Kuhn

I like this ride.

How do I get a 17 hour shift at the BLARG? And again I will stress that I am not in charge of this BLARG. I wouldn't have picked the name (sounds like we're afraid of either pans or bread, mebbe both) though I've come to like it, and I can't control anything. When I try to do anything administrative (get Wayne from Birmingham his link) Marcie takes it over and then doesn't get shit done. If this were my BLARG, it would be called We Laugh Indoors and Marcie's posts would be limited to 25 words or less, Scott's minimum would be 100 words, and I prolly wouldn't post more than once a day....yeah right. Plus my brother would be on it, because he knows every word to every movie ever and has great stories about Italian kids from Jersey and a young man peeing on his parents while they slept. I'm not kidding. Kevin, you magnificent bastard! you just made me a profit of 200 thousand dollars.

It's an entemanns. They have their own cooler at the supermarket.

The next five things I would pay to see in a perfect world would be: "Pearl Harbor";
The mt.st's knocking over a brand new shower door; "You can count on me"; Wilco; and Death cab for cutie playing "We laugh indoors".

In the stereo: Church bells

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home