Wednesday, April 25, 2001

Marc

Road Trip to Nowhere: Tonight's the night that I do nothing, and here's the best part - I don't have to get up until 9:15!! I'm going to be pulling an all-nighter and early-morning-er for work tomorrow, so I get to friggin' sleep in for once. Marc = 1. Sleepy Take Away Monster = 0. Aweshum.

I hope Scooter didn't mean it when he said he wasn't going to be posting anymore. I think he's a pansy if he doesn't, and it seriously decreases the value, too. We'll be worth less than the Lira, for God's Sake! Hansford already fucked us below the value of the Peso a few moths ago. Our most recent reports indicate that we've dipped a full 67% in the last quarter alone, well off our 52 week high of 73.221. I hope none of you cool cats lost your shirts because of us. We're trying, you know? Trying to get back on our feet. Word has it that management might be going on a bit of a bender this summer, so we'll see how that works out for our next quarter earning's reports, which should be drastically lower than the one's we put out for all of last year.

Was that way too "over the top" (in the Sylvester Stallone type of way)? Let me know, if you feel like it. No pressure.