Thursday, April 19, 2001

Zach "City Made of Asses" Kuhn

You gotta have somebody do the clapping.

Inside jokes are fun. I slept too long today while listening to Ryan finish a paper on Thomas Pynchon. She was supposed to go to class but instead she faked me out and now I'm delivering it for her. Maybe I should use this opportunity to do a little ass Frenching, as her professor is my Senior Seminar dude next year. Or not.

It's official. Tomorrow evening, roundabout 9:15 myself, my big bro, and Ryan will be viewing what I've been told is one of the finest pieces of cinema this side of Iran. My hopes are way too up,
dude.

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would not be: "Mandy" by barry manilow; "tiny cities made of ashes" by modest mouse; "Holding the Flare" by silver scooter; "smooth" by santana; and anything by the grateful dead, dave matthews band, or the like.

In the stereo: birds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home