Wednesday, April 18, 2001

Marc

I'm in my kitchen, watching The Tom Green Show, wondering where the hell everyone I know is at. . .. strike that . .. watching Major League, wondering where the hell everyone is at. I've been home for four hours now, and I haven't seen a soul (save Matt Fast, and I'm not quite sure he has a soul, so he doesn't count).

I hate Tom Berenger (sp.?). Zach will probably publicly cite (sight, site, go fuck a kite) some movie that T.B. was in, and say that he likes him, just to disagree with me. What do I know about movies, or actors, or muppets?

The plan for tonight is nothing. I think I'm just going to chill here, maybe head out for a few minutes and see if I can't scrounge up some Samuel Adams Boston Lager. That'd be a nice touch, I think.

Oh yeah, I got yelled at by a dumbass Indiana State Trooper today for driving too fast through the scene of an accident. Apparently, a semi carrying a mobile home tipped into a ditch on a long country road, thus the cop, thus me driving to my last site, thus the cop yelling and waving his arms, thus me smirking, slowing to 50mph, and cruising on through.

I also got approached by a fully clad military man (camoflague fatigues, name tags, boots, and all) in a Subway in Attica, Indiana. "Are you Mike?" he asked. "Nope, I'm Marc," I replied. "You sure?" he asked. "Yup," I replied. Then I picked up a Newsweek, payed for it, sat down, ate my sub, read my 'zine, and left.

Much like this.