Tuesday, April 24, 2001

Zach "Range Life" Kuhn

If my walkman fades, I got absolutely no one, no one but myself to blame.

I want a range life. I want to be a rich dude with shit loads of money who can call himself a farmer or a cowboy but actually pay (handsomely) some other guy to do all the grunt work. High Fives to Ryan on that one.

Listening to the new Alejandro Escovedo record, the first CD I have broken a street date on ever. Chris is getting to me. And it's worth it, as the man is on fiya like hiya. Chris mentioned to me today that WESN has the new Juno record, and that it rocks the party. Let me mention for the record that "This is the way it goes and goes" is my absolute favorite "emotional" rock record. No one can do it better like this, that, and this and uh.

Jimmie fucking Walker is on Politically Incorrect. Dy-no-mite.

At work tonight I put a refrigerator that weighed 175 pounds into the back of a truck with little or no help from the dudes who bought it. No, I don't think I'm cool. I think I'm a jackass for possibly throwing my back out so some D-Bag from fucking Clinton can have his Colt 45 chilled and not room temp. Blast. I also watched a Lita Ford video, ½ of the Chris Isaak show, and ten minutes of the Hornets vs. the Heat. Hey, I went in early.

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "He Wasn't murdered" by Freedy Johnston; "Adagio for Strings" by Samuel barber; "Spill the Wine" by War w/Eric Burdon; "Treat the new guy right" by silkworm; and "Circle the Drain (remix)" by Party of Helicopters.

In the stereo: "castanets" by alejandro escovedo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home