Tuesday, April 24, 2001

Marc "the Real Spitter"

A day filled w/Seinfeld: Right now, the ending of the Keith Hernandez episode is wrapping up nicely. Roger McDowell spit on Newman? Did Zapruter film it? Answers all questioned in time. . .. I mean to say that.

"He's the Wiz ... and nobody beats him!!" I never realized this, but The Wiz is actually a retail chain of electronic/entertainment stores throughout NYC, Jersey, and some of the East Coast. THE WIZ IS REAL?!? I drove by one on the way to one of the offices I worked at today. Turns out I came as close to Manhattan as I've been so far. I was about three hundred feet away from the World Trade Center. The only thing that seperated us was the Holland Tunnel and the Hudson River. Not too big, I think. I was thinking about taking a swim, too. Kramer-style.

Okay, that's it. Due to complaints of length, I'll call this one on account of Friends.