Tuesday, April 24, 2001

Zach "Keep From Moving" Kuhn

Back in '95 when we had the dough and could diversify.

How perfect is it that my favorite song on the new creeper lagoon record is becoming "Keep from Moving"? I, the laziest human next to Jesus, indeed do love a tune that advises me to keep from making any movement at all. Scooter right now is squeezing in his gym shorts and making little kids yell out "That was wicked awwwweeeesommmmmmmmme" while navigating crazy obstacle courses on carpeted gym floors. God bless 'em.

I have a stiff neck that developed from talking to Ryan for 1 WHOLE HOUR (!!!) on the telephone. We haven't done that since grade school...or at least since X-mas. Did I ever tell you that I once campaigned in my US History class for Christmas to be abbreviated Z-mas? An X makes no sense, so why not a Z? It looks more like a fucking cross than an X! Marcie: What would JEsus Do?!?!?!?

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "Keep from Moving" by creeper lagoon; "OUr weekend starts on wednesday" by hey mercedes; "castanets" by alejandro escovedo; "The day they drove old dixie down" by the band; and Anything by the box tops.

IN the stereo: Creeper Lagoon.