Thursday, March 01, 2001

Zach "Whoa, no, I fucked up again" Kuhn

The Dangers of Blogging, From a special someone:
"hey jerk--so you say that if i respond you'll post it?? well post this...that damn game that you can't seem to do enough bitching about was a sweet gesture from sweet me. how nice do you think it is for you to
keep whining and complaining about how boring it was? i want everyone to
know that i went without grocey money for two weeks to buy that damn thing for
you AND i wrapped it so nicely AND decorated it with hearts AND gave you a
SWEET SWEET card. everyone should know that you are a big, ungrateful baby who only wishes that he got 40% of his questions right. the truth of the matter is the game was just too hard for you. maybe instead of constantly complaining you should be brushing up on your movie knowledge a little
bit. i've said it before and i'll say it again--what you know you know damn well, and what you don't know you don't have a clue about. the rest of us had a fine time because we are open minded and we know how to lose without being a bunch of big fucking grouches. so the next time think before you speak
(write), because i was just trying to be nice to you. and anyhow no
matter how much you hate what i got you, it's still a hell of lot better than what i got.
thanks babe."

Let me clear my throat. I told you numerous times that I liked the game. I do like the game. The way we played the game and how long it took to play it and the fact that no one really cared by the end SUCKED. Not the GAME in general, that specific game. I apologize 100% to you and to everyone who played. I didn't mean to hurt feelings. And I will refrain from posting inside jokes between you and I.

That is a public apology, ladies and gents, courtesy of your friends at Superhero.

I still maintain I knew 40 % of the questions, which has been confirmed by the fact that Luke has been reading them aloud and I've known 1 out of 2.

For those of you who don't know us (and I just got an email from a reader whose name is foreign to me, but hello Jen! anyway) we have a water cooler bottle full of bottle caps in our living room. We've been saving them since Sophomore year, and the fucking thing still isn't full. Anyway, we have this little contest going that if you make one in on one shot you get some glory. Only about five people have ever done it: I've done it twice (only one confirmed) Marc did it once too. Well, as I'm quite sure Marc will disclose later, Marc allegedly just made one. Luke was reading and I was in here checking out the www's, so it is a non-confirmed make. No matter what he says. Non-confirmed.

Non-confirmed. BLARG it.

We're off to the bah. I'm not from Bah-ston, I'm from Aurora.

Again, apologies. Non-confirmed.

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "All Apologies" by Nirvana; "Emo song #11" by the (thankfully) deceased Apology Note; "I apologize for everything" by Lois Lane; "I'm Sorry" by Marc Trio; and "We Laugh Indoors" by Death Cab For Cutie.

In the stereo: Luke reading a question. I got it right. I got the last one wrong.

Not confirmed.