Thursday, March 01, 2001

Zach "No HTML Crib shee-at" Kuhn

Oooh what a way to cut lengthwise...

Still reeling from the rock. Can anyone confirm or deny the availability of "We laugh Indoors" on Napster?
Marc? If its there, please God Helgeberger, download the mother fucker. You'll like it about three years from now, which is S.O.P.

Annoying Girl was pretty shabby today, only a disappointing 43 likes on 13 comments. It has gotten to the point where I expect to hear her shrill non-pigment having voice at all times, no matter who else is talking. My professor said the following in class: "Tom Cruise is the worst fucking actor." Not a big deal when I say it, but when a man who looks like he's never even heard of the word fuck starts out with it...

One of the guys from seattle last night was talking about how the first thing he asked about were his CD's, whether or not the big ass racks he has had fallen over or not. That's the first thing I'd ask about too. Sad? Yes. Sad? No. It's actually happened to me before...I was trying to explain how when I realized the situation was a bit different in that the entire area was shaking in his case whereas only my floor and walls were shaking in my case. You dig? Dig.

Oh and Jeez, someone in Chicago has it out for the 7th of April. Not only is there hey mercedes and Mark Kozelek, but some genius decides to book Pedro the Lion at the fireside too. Competition is not necessarily a good thing when it comes to Punk Rock.

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "We Laugh Indoors" by Death Cab For Cutie; "Cool with Me" by Hot Rod Circuit; "Noel, Jonah & Me" by the Spinanes; "Gun" by Uncle Tupelo; and "Babylon Sister" by Steely Dan.

In the stereo: Death Cab For Cutie "Something About Aeroplanes"

Shake it.