Thursday, March 29, 2001

Zach "D-Plan" Kuhn

The ghosts of grafitti they couldn't quite erase.

Well, how's today then? Good? Good. Marcie's home, and we're heading out to Champaign in about 5 hours. 5 hours strong til some real dancing machines (all this talk of me dancing has to be taken with a disclaimer, that being I only dance when A. I've had more than eight beers B. I'm at a wedding C. At sock hops). There appears to be an entire clan heading out there, possibly about 12 (!) people. We'll pick up the slack for those of you who couldn't make it. That means
You and
You and you.

This jimmy eat world demos thing is getting a lot better by the minute. Especially every song on it. I just hope they add some shit to it (and you know they will).

Right now, somewhere, a kid is getting freaky with a dish towel.

I'm off to Drama, which should really be called "Plays and Musicals that, while obviously worth reading, aren't necessarily interesting all the time".

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "6"1" by Liz Phair; "Sweetness" by Jimmy eat world; "Prison Mix" by Creeper Lagoon; "Sway" by the rolling stones; and "the new collapse" by the mt.st.helens.

in the stereo: Song 2 on the demos, which I have re-named "Glaxo".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home