Wednesday, March 28, 2001

Zach "Picadillo" Kuhn

You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, she's not perfect either.

Ah, Good Will. I think this is the 50th time I've watched this movie. Took an Einstein nap of about 3 hours (well past phase one and into that phase where you feel way less than good), and started the movie over again. Nice to be involved with my DVD collection, as I've heard I have a hard time getting out of it. G minor 7th, saddest of all chords.

Matt's drawring is a fucking classic which is now permanently stored on my computer. If the feds impound it someday they'll find:
1. A file called the "big pick" which my brother downloaded. It's a 300 pound guy with his son at a ball game. The crowd camera focuses in on them. The dad slowly makes his way to pick his nose. Bad enough, right? No. Then he eats it. On the stadium's T.V.
2. Four MP3's--2 by Annie Hayden, one Superchunk acoustic number, and a My Morning Jacket song I downloaded last week.
3. About twenty pictures of Liz Phair.

And, for the record, I could care less what Ryan thinks of my movie tastes. I've grown well past the stage where I have to shit on other people's favorites just because I'm insecure about my own. I think I remember "requiem for a dream" making an impact on her, I also remember her loving Jesus' Son, I also remember she hated The Virgin Suicides. If you can come up with some other movies that were GOOD this year, let me know...

the next five movies on your television in a perfect world would be: "Good will hunting"; "they shoot horses, don't they?"; "Jesus' Son"; "L.A. Confidential" and "Magnolia".

in the stereo: "between the bars" above "baby I'm all about three pointers" over Matt Damon and Minnie Driver. Who wants an ice cream sandwich?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home