Thursday, March 01, 2001

Marc

Much to my chagrin, a re-inactment (sp.) has just been made on my so called Bottle Cap Shot. I made it. I know I made it, but for some reason, our code of honor forbids me talking about it. We'll just see what three beers has on the code of honor. . . yes we will.

A tad bit more on the bottle cap jug: Though it does not set directly in the center of the living room, it has long been the centerpiece. Many a night of alcoholic nights have been spent trying to make small caps through the even smaller hole that has elluded so many. One night this winter, I even got so ambitious, the bottle was emptied and the bottle caps were to be organized by Manufacturer and then counted. How drunk was I? No one can tell, although estimates have been put somewhere between "trashed" and "seven sheets to the wind". I was in no state.

BREAKING NEWS FLASH: In a quick re-assessment of his movie trivia skills, Mr. Zachary Kuhn has indeed posted a 40% average. Kudos, Zach. Cheers to you, and all.

Zach claims to have made a Cap Shot earlier this year, and there were two others in the room as possible witnesses. One was myself, and the other was Luke. A hulla-balloo came from Zach's area of the room, and he started going on about he had just made a shot. Unfortunately, no witnesses were able to come forward as Luke and I were pre-occupied with the wonderment of a Bud Light 12 oz. beer bottle stuck on the end of my right ring finger.

On the MP3 Player: "Bud Light on the Way to the Cellar" by the Normal 3.