Thursday, February 22, 2001

Zach "that's a fucking 178 minute phone call to your fucking brother" Kuhn

Or is that what you do? Is that your thing, you come into a bar, quote some obscure passage just to impress some girl and embarass my friend?

Annoying Girl: A staggering 16 comments and an almost unbelievable but true 55 likes. And that is with 15 minutes of presentations. Atta kid.

I spilled milk all over the carpet this morning. I was rapping out loud, tripped over the edge of our nasty couch (thanks Marc!) and now there is milk soaked into our carpet. I cleaned it up three times and sprayed a shit load of cleaning stuff on it, but if you've ever encountered the sour milk smell you know it never leaves. My mom's old Bonneville stunk for three years after a gallon of milk exploded in the trunk. A Seinfeld episode five years before he even coined the phrase "What's the deal?"

As I am going to teach high school and don't want this blog showing up during my interview like a stained dress, I will refrain from Jesse's topic. I will say, however, that from what I've seen in the past, Playboy is struggling. I read the articles first, I promise. Ask Marc, I really do. It's actually quite a sad thing to say, but somehow they have high quality articles every month that are just more interesting than some dumbass 19 year old from Texas looking the same as every other girl they've ever had talking about how much of a turn on fast cars are and how much she wishes people would be more tolerant. Makes me wanna holler.

In a perfect world, the next five songs on your radio would be: "Brown Sugar" by the Rolling Stones; "Memories Live" by Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek; "Umi Says" by Mos Def; "The Young Influentials" by Juno; and "Guns of Brixton" by the Clash.

In the Stereo: Frodus (again, though it is not as awesome as I may have thought, its still quite good.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home