Sunday, February 25, 2001

Marc

On the MP3 player: "blackbird" by the Beatles.

Before I forget, I saw the Apartment as well, and completely agree that it is a worthwhile movie to see. Can anyone see the resembance between a young Shirley McLaine and a current Natasha Gregson Wagner? I sure can.

Went out for drinks tonight. Good stuff. Started off slow at our apartment, then headed over to Matt's (owner of the King's Nuts), and then off to Raider's, where I saw a whole slew of people that I hadn't seen in a while. I got into a deep philosophical conversation, kind of, about the fact that GW Bush is an idiot. I can't really remember that much of it. I told Jenn I'd put up a link to her BLARG, but for the life of me I can't remember the address. Please, please, tell me what it is. The room is spinning around and I can't seem to concentrate. Hello? Is anyone there?

On the MP3 Player: "Free As A Bird" by the Beatles.