Monday, February 26, 2001

Zach "Goddamn right" Kuhn

or a sign that recovery comes to the broken ones.

Oooh, I love you Weakerthans CD. I owe the band $12, which hopefully I can spend at Deadpan Alley. I am one of those suckers that will buy the CD just to have the artwork, lyrics, and thank you notes in my own collection. I have a burned CD, Marc has the packaging, and I guarantee I still buy it tomorrow. This is the part where Zach looks sad and says d'oh.

D'oh.

Am 3 pages into my essay on "The Right to be Lazy" thank you very much. I am more surprised than you that it is almost 1/2 way done at 1:38 P.M. the day before its due. Normally I'd be BLARG-ing to you in a state of panic (close to the state of California, ba dum bump--ch) looking for some sources to pull outlandish quotes from. Don't hate me because I'm pitiful.

A certain person has accused me of being a BLARG-hog...hmm. Jealous, anyone?

Speaking of Jealous, Wednesday afternoon the mothership is leaving at 3 sharp for sunny chicago and the big show, featuring Death Cab for Cutie, Jealous Sound, and the And/Or's. I was going to call my band the Either/Or's, but I suppose that's out of the fucking question now. I'll just have to stick to the Cooler Kings, a reference to what movie? Contact
me if you know. Do if you don't.

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect BLARG-world would be: "Everything Must Go!" by the Weakerthans; "Reservations" by Spoon; "The Bends" by Radiohead; "Way of the Ocean" by Three Mile Pilot; and "Redwing" by the Mt. St. Helens.

In the Stereo: Spoon (are we sensing a BLARG-pattern here????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home