Wednesday, June 20, 2001

Marc

DRUMMERS CLICK HERE . .. pretty please

Well, here we are, kids. Alone again. I wonder what happened to Zook and Skoot. I tried to say "hi" last night, but it (blogger) was down, for scheduled maintenance. Bastards.

There hasn't been much to report, I guess. I went home again last night, for my weekly Tuesday practice. It went fabulously, seeing as how we've got the skin and bones of about four songs laid out. Just need the muscles and the heart, and we should have enough to scrape together to throw down as a demo. Why do we need a demo so soon? To help us find a drummer. Why don't we have a drummer? Cause all the drummers we know either hate us, or are in other bands already. So, if you're a drummer, and you don't hate us, click above, where it says "DRUMMER". Good luck.

I'm nursing a blister on my right index finger from banging on the pots and pans last night. Apparently, I've gotten better than two weeks ago - so far as Evan and John told me. I'm a damn guitar player, though. No more of this stickword for me, please.

Watch the Clerks: Animated Series DVD when you get the chance. It's too bad that never made it as a TV show, cause it was funny as hell. Episode 4, the Courtroom episode, Judge Reinhold presiding, is fabulous. And, I jumped full force into the purchasing this week. Jesus' Son & Crimes & Misdemeanors are on their way, plus I went to Best Buy and picked up Life Is Beautiful & Braveheart. We here at the Hero aren't afraid of movies that make us cry. Life is Beautiful because it's heartbreaking, and Braveheart because it's so damned Medieval. I love Dragons.