Thursday, May 03, 2001

Zach "SceneStealerSter" Kuhn

If I can't change your mind then no one will.

I just saw a guy walking on the quad with the most awful tattoo ever.
Jen, pay attention. This guy had the emblem for Major League Baseball tattooed on his arm. BIG, like the size of a CD case. If you read this, Tattooed Dude, my cousin's wife's best friend removes tattoos for a living. Call her, if not for me, then for yerself.

And I would like it added to the record that I have made
Ryan FOUR tapes over the course of the last four months. She has made me....none. This is not a scenester fiasco, if it were I wouldn't even ask for the tapes, I would just shake my head disapprovingly. That isn't to say that I don't trash terrible music often. Sometimes people need to be reminded that Destiny's Child would really really really suck if that hot chick didn't show a little leg. And know that their demise was signed for in blood by her doing this "Hip-hopera". What the fuck is Mos Def thinking?!?!?!??!

New additions to the fiasco: Ryan.

The next five things that would fall off the face of the earth would be: Florida; Beyonce from Destiny's Child; the poor schmuck with the MLB tat; LeeLee Sobieski; and the F's XGs.

In the stereo: Creeper Lagoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home