Thursday, May 03, 2001

Marc

Did I see Rick Fast post something on the King's Nuts?

ZACHARY!!!!: You got it wrong, guy. I did not end up passing out in a pile of clothes on the floor in my bedroom for MY birthday last year. That was Matt who puked on his own hat on HIS birthday. I was comfortably seated on the couch in the living room, puking into the trash can whilst your former beau brought me tiny cups of water. And, did I see where you said you took 8 shots? Wrong again. You took 2 and then proceeded top that with three glasses of water. Don't fuck with me on this. I'm right, and you know it, wimpy.

I'm in LAX, sitting comfortably on a bench, with my phone cord plugged into a payphone, and my electric cord stuck into the back of a change-making machine. People give you weird looks when you BLARG from the airport. Don't know why. I've got my first class upgrade confirmed on the 7:05 pm flight to Chicago. I'll be in seat 2C, quietly passing the time doing one or more these six things: (1) Reading (2) Drinking liquids (3) Eating (4) Deciding whether or not I should suck it in, get up, and go to the bathroom. .. or not (5) Listening to music, MP3's, CD's, or otherwise (6) Sleeping.

For Those of You In Normal: Who's down with going to the Cellar sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening and getting one of those 60 oz. bottles of Budweiser? College is almost over, you know. You're going to need to have stories to tell to your kids. Why not let tomorrow be one of them?