Thursday, May 03, 2001

Zach "At least more than 2" Kuhn

MARCIE! I beg to differ friend. I did not mean to say that I did 8 shots the same night you did. When we had the party I did in fact do 6-8 shots. I can count them for all of you: shot 1: jagermeister upstairs. Shot 2: same as 1. Shots 3-5: Jack Daniels (bought by Dan, my brother, and Felkamp). Shot 6: Jim Beam (bought by Frank the bartender).

The night you puked I did in fact only do 2 shots, one prairie fire followed by countless glasses of water, and a shot of whiskey bought by the Scooter. But then again, it wasn't MY BIRTHDAY. D-bag.

Should I post twice in one minute? No, but Marcie's showed up right after my last one.

The five things I am most afraid of are: Racoons; Rats/Mice; Opossums; Hairy armpits (male and female); and the wrath of Khan.

In the stereo: Creeper lagoon still, but the cubs lost.