Tuesday, April 10, 2001

Zach "Tentatively Touring with Tentative" Kuhn

We're in love with this perverted world, yeah come on.

I should be writing a three page essay on whether or not some Ruskie named Oblomov sold out. I'm refusing. I'm tired of the words sold out, slacker, working man, and marketplace. I could do without ever seeing them again. Especially Slacker, as we have been talking about nothing but for some time. The course of the course changes, however, with Becket's "How it Is" which is basically about a human who dies and is turned into a worm. I think that's it, anyway.

On this listserv thing I'm on for Hit it or Quit it! a bunch of people were surprised how big the Alkaline Trio are getting....Have they been sleeping in a cave, or are they just the hugest band in the world around here?!??!? Marcie and I know a girl who used to wear something ALK3 related at all times just in case she ran into one of them on the street. She's married now and I haven't seen her in a loooonng time.

The next five words I would erase from the english language are: "marketplace"; "slacker"; "eviction"; and "legal fees".

Yes Marcie, Jason told me that last year they almost got evicted by SAMI and SAMI tried no did charge them $800 American for legal fees. I'm not paying a cent of that shit, nor am I paying for the cigarette burns in the hallway, or the miles of brownish stains covering Marcie's walls around his bed.

In the stereo: Spoon "A series of sneaks"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home