Monday, April 23, 2001

Zach "Fifty" Kuhn

What do you do around here anyway?

I save lives. Marcie, is it ghonorea? All those C-Dogs went to yer head bro. And don't ever bitch at me again for typing too long again. BLARG.

I skipped Math class and now I'm watching Baseball Tonight wondering how I can be in 7th place and 5th place in my leagues when two of my pitchers threw amazing games yesterday. I think someone is rigging the scoring systems.

Did I tell ye about traffic school? Basically a bunch of 19ish girls, me, and two really huge women that happened to nod and say "mmmhmmm" out loud to everything the teacher said. One of them had a patholigical lying problem--everything the teacher said she had an experience with. DUI? yep. Getting the boot for parking tickets? yep. Two kids no husband? obviously.

The next five things....eh I'm too tired.

IN the stereo: Pete Yorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home