Friday, April 06, 2001

Marc

Okay. Once again, sorry about the length of the last one. Bruce Springsteen just played on an SNL re-run. Tops. Definitely tops.

You know how I wrote I'd say "dude, I'm fucking drunk" 23 times and it'd be true 7 of those times. Here's the true stat- I said "dude, I'm fucking drunk" a total of 36 times last night. Incredibly, it was true 15 of those times. I kept track on my hand with my pen. The same pen I used to rate those poor people. Once again, 90 Schillings Colorado Ale kicked my ass. We spent our walk home tearing up street signs (not stop signs, cause that's mean), tearing down flyers for things that we didn't think people should see, and running from a bike cop. We got back to Ben's, and I'm not shitting when I say I grabbed a clump of my clean clothes, stuck them under my head, and passed instantly out on the floor. Jesse took the couch. He made fun of me this morning because I was fully clothed when I woke up. Apparently, he was sober enough to de-robe before sleep. Pansy.