Saturday, March 24, 2001

Zach "Lazy I" Kuhn

All the really good times happen when Wayne is around.

So here I am, Friday night, chilling on the computer with a Mystic Fruit Punch (in the new very futurama container) and "Jesus' Son" on the DVD apparatus. Tomorrow night you may be able to check out Mr. Crudup accepting the Best Actor award at the Independent Spirit Awards on Bravo. Starts at 9 sharp, and also includes other BLARGars like "You Can Count on Me" and "Requiem for A Dream". Speaking of
You Can Count on Me, Ryan and I will be heading to Champaign (not so beautiful) to see it again for the second time. We're going to the 5:30, so if yer in the neighborhood, come check out my laughing and shhhhing. Don't let it get you down.

Those of you who dig David Foster Wallace, he has an article (20 pages!!!) in the April issue of Harper's. It is entitled: "What We are Saying When We Use English". Yes, it's good. Yes.

I made a pretty ass shaking mixer earlier tonight, and have come up with an idea. A good idea, methinks. I'll talk it over with Marcie, and we'll let you know on Monday. Also, the BLARGars have been pushed back to Monday, since Adam in Sweden needs more time. I said Sweden. I know two girls from Sweden, I went on a date with one called Helena (A-Lay-Nuh) but blew it by talking to a girl I took to a Pavement/Shudder to Think show in high school all night about how she wishes I would have kissed her when she dropped me off. Why is it that I had to kiss her?!!? Aren't we equal? Can't I be the submissive? Can't I be lazy and let her do the worrying about Is this too early? or does he/she really want to kiss me? or Am I reading him/her right? I want to know. Anyway, I blew it. It was kind of weird though, that she got married two months later to get a green card. She might have talked ME into that...

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "she's a jar" by Wilco; "Thirteen" by big star"; "my old school" by steely dan; "bad idea" by Matt pond PA; and "wrecking ball" by creeper lagoon.

In the stereo: "Jesus' Son"-"it seems kind of fast."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home