Thursday, March 22, 2001

Zach "Anti-sigh-painting" Kuhn

It's just what you want only its never enough.

T-minus 1 hour til DFW.

Shortness+sweatiness=godliness. Somehow the room he's talking in is the size of my bedroom. Put a bunch of no-bathing, holier-than-thou Grad students, me and Ryan in that room and I'm gonna need some anti-pers-pee-rant. Oh well.

New blogs, new blogs. Quinn, Ben and Jason from the fabulous Mt.St.Helens have their own now, at
this spot. At least I think that's the address. I'll get Marcie to put a link up even if I didn't fuck it up.

Scooter McBoober+207 W. Locust #2+the Cellar's $2 bud light 22 oz's=The nasty funk

I'm off to meet with my Creative Writing Guru, maybe he wants to publish the BLARG in poetic formats.

the next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "reservations" by spoon; "just don't say you lost it" by hot water music; "yesterday" by the beatles; "yesterday" by Michael Jackson; and "Yesterday" by Marc Helgeberger accomponied by his keeeeyyyyboooard.

in the stereo: heating ducts