Friday, March 23, 2001

Zach "Nowhere to Put things" Kuhn

Why are there frogs falling from the sky?!?

I was worried earlier, since both Bob and
OK Plus Three were trying to tell us the BLARG was non-existant. The BLARG is always there, to comfort you. Always remember that. Never forget it.

My PTA post earlier put me in the mood for a little "Magnolia", which of course needs an hour nap included. I'm only human. Right now, there are frogs falling from the sky, and Fiona's painting at Claudia's house is creeping.

One hero down, Two to Go.

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "wise up" by aimee mann; "red vines" by Aimee Mann; "Voices Carry" by til tuesday; "Amateur" by Aimee Mann; and "wrecking ball" by Creeper lagoon.

in the stereo: ricky jay. "well if that was in a movie, I wouldn't believe it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home