Sunday, March 25, 2001

scooter mcboober

way too many things to say, but here goes.

first off, yo yo ma is playing on tv right now, and I couldn’t be happier. for various reasons only i understand.

second off, i didn’t realize until this weekend that more than 2 people read this shite. i have been treating it like a personal email/message board and I either 1.) apologize if you like it, or 2.) say bite my b if you hate it. or maybe it’s the other way around.

zook "k dogg" inc's very long but very, very good blarg about his run-in with icon david william wallace (did that on purpose) gets nominated for best blarg of the year. thus far. i say 'thus far' merely because I'm sure there will be many more great blargs to follow. by all of us. including you. marc, you may be the only one that understands this, but the world isn’t out to get you. honestly. many i know have come to believe this in their life, and have suffered not as a result of other people, but of their own depression. including myself circa 7th grade (harmonics). take a deep breath, visit this, and exhale quickly because you might be taking in those butt slash fruity fumes.

notice how many links i’ve been using. still not sure if I’m doing it correctly, but oh well.

i went to heat up some chinese leftovers in the microwave tonight and realized i left a metal fork on the plate. after seeing sparks light up in the “window” of the appliance, i quickly opened the door and pulled out the fork. but it was hot. so i dropped it on my foot. which hurt, making me jump a little, and i proceeded to spill the glass of coke i was holding on my shirt, then said “butts!” out loud, as should be expected because i was mad at myself. so, ego bruised, i bent down to pick up the fork, but hit my head on the counter (more butts!) on the way. the rest of the chinese food (chicken fried rice… yummy yummy in my tummies) was knocked over by my hair, don’t ask me how, and fell to the floor in a heap of bits and butts. so, fed up with the situation, i (naturally) threw my glass of coke on the ground as well, since everything else in the room decided on a floor party via sir isaac newton’s invitations. what fun!!

sorry for the length of this post, but i've read longer. and seen longer. gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home