Thursday, February 15, 2001

Marc

a) It's good to see people posting. And by the looks of it, they seem to be posting a lot at once, which I find quite exhilirating. Hopefully, with the approval of the other two, I might try and catch a few more bloggers. Ideas, ideas, ideas. I feel like a corporate executive, except without all the money and power and good sex.

b) what Zach says about the Woody Fiasco is absolutely true. But, an update: I have now seen/or own most of the movies that I hadn't seen at the time. I was a Jr. Woody Fan, if you will. Give me credit for trying. Zach can suck my butt.

c) I concur with Jesse when he says he was drunk. I was playing the instant message game with him at the time. I was wondering where his head was. Glad to see him back to normal, or whatever that may be.

d) I'm now typing from Tall Ben's apartment in the quaint, curious town of Fort Collins, Colorado. He's pressuring me to go to the bar with the attractive alterna-type girls. I'm not objecting, I just couldn't stand a day without a post. So that's it. I'm out. I wanted to say something about my five hours at Las Vegas International Airport today but. . . No time!

e) Pound it out, little kitty. Pound it out real good.