Friday, February 16, 2001

ZooK

I'm watching the best movie of the 1960's, They shoot horses, Don't they? Starring Jane Fonda, who makes my top ten all time most beautiful women. I saw her on the tele last week and at 60 she looks better than most of the 19 year olds I run into at parties.
Speaking of parties, went to a dandy last night. Let me just say that they played that fucking shaggy song TWICE. I don't care that half the party was single Sophomore girls, or that I got fairly drunk for 4 dollars, I hate fucking Shaggy. Always have.
At work, they put his cd's in the Reggae section, which results in about 100 questions a day from various sad youngens "Where's Shaggy?!!?" Ask Chris Golwitzer, he probably hears that in his sleep.
Good to hear that the Mt. St. Helens are coming back to Central ILLinois in march, they've been gone too long.
Marc, you need to fill me in on how to put links under people's names.
The part in the movie where Jane Fonda has retaliation sex without letting the guy put his hands on her is on...if you don't know what I'm talking about, rent it.

In the stereo: Easy Come, Easy Go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home