Monday, June 25, 2001

Marc

Mark it, 3:00pm, and we're just chiming in: it's been a somewhat busy day so far. I started a new Zelda game (original NES version, if you were wondering), and I've already beat Level 1, gotten most of the prizes up to Level 3 (including the raft), but still have not been able to remember where Level 2 was. Do you know? Let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to be sitting at home all night, trying to figure it out.

Of course, I'm going to have to get my paper done first. That's why I'm here, in the library again, getting ready to get started. I've already assembled a jumble of quotes together, and with a little luck, will be done in about two hours. I think I write better when I'm surrounded by people. I don't know what that is. When I still had my job, I'd love busting out the laptop on the plane and letting the brain go until the battery was dead. The only real problem was elbow room, but screw other people, my shit is always more important, right?

Did you know - that I've visited this damn library more times in the past six weeks than my previous three years combined? It's true. And I'm still going to probably get a damn "C" in this poetry class. Ain't that just enough to chap your balls?

I'll write letter, during my first in a series of breaks.